Tuesday, December 9, 2008

REVOKE 8 MARCH TO SUPREME COURT

Tracie Jones and Valerie Paget...
Photobucket
...walking from West Hollywood to the California Supreme Court in San Francisco...
Photobucket
Salinas, California
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

REVOKE 8

REVOKE 8 BLOG

My wanna-be-photojournalism-ambitions were stoked, on the way to the pool, by the sighting of a T.V. news cameraman and two people holding signs that read, "REVOKE 8.com and L.A. to S.F.,"... I took the photos with the intention of offering my two-cents worth of getting-the-word-out with this blog post...serendipitously on that same day there was a blog post on A Photo Editor about photographer Bil Zelman and the probono work that he is doing for non-profits... Not that I am equating this humble blog post effort with that - but it was a good feeling to be able to help a worthy cause and not simply crane my neck as I drove by...

A Photo Editor blog post "Bil Zelman Shoots Pro Bono, But Not For Free"

W.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home