Monday, June 8, 2009

Carmen...Nico Heroes...Chris Cunningham Star Wars re-edited w/ vital ferox

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(David Bowie)
I
I will be King
And you
You will be Queen
Though nothing
Will drive them away
We can be heroes
Just for one day
We can be heroes
Just for one day

You
You can be mean
And I
I'll drink all the time
'Cause we're lovers
And that is a fact
Yes, we're lovers
And that is that...

Nico - Heroes

Thanks for the vid blindblind

For the Star Wars geeks :D
Chris Cunningham Star Wars re-edited w/ sound track slerotica from vital ferox

Th3Abel: t 2:42 rocks!
whole movie kicks ass!
nice nice nice)

Me: Yes, I agree.

2:42 [IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE POWER!!!!]


Thanks Mr. rabimmel for the vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI12QNfQGQ4


Vital-Ferox - Slerotika


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home