Thursday, January 7, 2010

In The Beginning/Shout At The Devil

Photobucket

[Twitter: I want to copy paste to my blog the dream I had right before i woke this morning but i'll probably edit what I wrote and my writing is bad.] I only scrambled the initials;)

A weird dream I had…January 7, 2010

Traveled to Santa Fe kissed passionately on the cheek C
House party that night and I was going to stay in her house…

Ran into T for the first time (since…)…I quickly decided to stop and put out my hand…
She seemed happy (enough) to see me, (weirdly clingy (not likely))….She turned out to be a waitress in a restaurant…

I slipped away but later heard some really good dance music coming from the restaurant/club…

Spent the rest of a dream trying to connect with C by (weirdly) giving her space. This was kind of an allegory of my relationship with Y.

Helicopter aerial view of a map of Michigan – weird desolate lonely but interesting coast….but suddenly its like we are in Italy climbing a hill…we can see and feel the wind of a landslide coming our way…

We decide the only way to escape is to run sideways…also a row of trees saves us from part of the continuing landslide…

We come to a vineyard and I suggest we should climb up because the ground will be sturdy because of the support of the roots; I feel slightly guilty because I had seen a beautiful woman a moment before in the vineyard…

We are with a group of people and we stop to have lunch (it feels like Italy) we are put in a small room without windows and I get to sit next to C, its awkward because I’m still trying to connect…I feel jealous and insecure.

Now we are suddenly in Pacific Grove or New Monterey to be exact.

A funeral proprietor is trying to convince me that my “friends” should use his services…
A friend of C shows up…awkward…I’m waiting for the evening.

Someone asks me for someone else if they can be the entertainment for Saturday and I tell him that I think that there will be to much going on and that Sunday is the main day (wedding party or something?)



W.

Motley Crue - In The Beginning/Shout At The Devil

thanks for the vid TheCruePerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home