Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shout At The Devil i dont know thee madkatt mix

Photobucket
Photobucket
size 9 ;)

















In The Beginning/Shout At The Devil

thanks for the vid TheCruePerson

pet shop boys - i dont know what you want but I can't give it anymore (thee madkatt mix)

thanks for the vid slv2k8

I love at 5:00 where it drones and drones, but the end stops so unexpectedly - so cold (like some relationships)...I remember driving through New Mexico (NOV 2003)...I can picture the exact stretch, the landscape, the side of the road...a non stop trip, I left Branson Missouri on a Friday night and arrived in Santa Cruz California Sunday Morning...driving alone (!)

I use to own this CD before I through it out the window near Pismo Beach: UK single 2: Parlophone

1. "I don't know what you want but I can't give it any more" (The Morales Remix)
2. "I don't know what you want but I can't give it any more" (Thee Maddkatt Courtship 80 Witness Mix)
3. "Je T'Aime...Moi Non Plus"


I switched to Iron Maiden when I hit the AZ boarder...driving into the sun Saturday evening sipping Red Bull...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home