Monday, April 9, 2012

(*Tuesday) These Arms of Mine - Otis Redding



"Who is he who will affirm that there must be a web of flesh and bone to hold the shape of love?

Beyond (1933) William Faulkner

...

...

...

I'm staring at a bag of crunchy Cheetos hmm maybe just a few...

Does this really need to be in brackets? :) [I have to go do some errands - and for a short walk]

Me


* for levites sake:

"It's much more fun to try to write about women because I think women are marvelous, they're wonderful, and I know very little about them."

William Faulkner


Clocks slay time. Time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.

The Sound and the Fury (1929) William Faulkner


"He had a word, too. Love, he called it. But I had been used to words for a long time. I knew that that word was like the others: just a shape to fill a lack; that when the right time came, you wouldn't need a word for that anymore than for pride or fear."

As I Lay Dying (1930) William Faulkner



These Arms of Mine - Otis Redding
thanks ReptilesDial911



6:27pm

** [my brain is jibbberish right now :) i'm going swimming - SB below, a-ha something like that;) ]

furryfeatherycat (1 year ago)

Empty your mind of everything that doesn't have to do with fine dining. Fine dining...and breathing.

SpongeBob SquarePants Production Music - Mists of Illusion
thanks MonsieurCommandoMan

***
9:42PM I'm going to turn off my computer and watch a movie, goodnight;)

9:48PM :) :) :)

P.S. I can't stop playing that Sponge Bob video






Tuesday ;)

* 9:43AM




The Rolling Stones - Come On

thanks Traumar


Beatles - From Me To You

thanks globalbeatles



The Beatles - P.S. I Love You

thanks beatlemusical





///

Picture Reference Wiki

Wiki:Louise Docker File:Love heart.jpg
thnks Louise Docker

///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home