Tuesday, May 12, 2009

For Stewie: moody b&w picture of lawn chair

Photobucket
My son (see below) is responsible for the set-design above; he even modified that little Brat doll giving her tights with a black marker and strapping a machine gun to her back! This was after seeing the "Watchmen" movie - I guess Silk Specter made an impression on him ;)
Photobucket
So last night he and I were watching Family Guy; the episode where Brian is dating this dimwitted girl. Stewie makes fun of her and the situation when Brian mentions that she's a photographer...saying I bet she takes moody b&w pictures of lawn chairs and thinks she's so deep... hahaha so my son looks at me. In my defense I was just finishing up a roll.
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home