Friday, February 12, 2010

Maxstudio Halston III I Am Your Robot (1982)

Photobucket

9-1/2 semi wedge platform Maxstudio $25
Halston 3 (1982) red blouse

Orvis Speed Bag British "old school" shell bag, I'll try and find an actual woman's bag but I kinda think this might work...


I read the Halston "unauthorized" bio a few years back...so I just had to buy that red blouse and I think it will work perfectly for a look I'm working on for a photo shoot inspired by...

Acute Angle blog post "an unlikely couple..." The "mixing prints" part is tricky #imnofashonista and the red floral print top in her post works perfectly...I have a couple more red tops to interchange like this Tulle open-front blouse I purchased in San Jose 1/2 off $5

(Tulle blouse click here)

























"I'm Still Standing" by "Elton John"

thanks for the vid fishboy1998

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home