Friday, August 21, 2009

Juan Carlos NPR Picture Show




Juan Carlos NPR Picture Show

This past June while visiting family in El Salvador I had the opportunity to meet with Juan Carlos; he brought me up to speed on the happenings and took me to Photo Cafe, see link

ESFOTOPERIODISMO Photocafe El Salvador...


Juan Carlos BLOG
"I am pleased to let you know that NPR's THE PICTURE SHOW is displaying my work about post-war El Salvador. This is a long-term project, which is focused on the post-war era of my native country. Hope you take sometime to view it."

EL SALVADOR'S SLOWLY RECOVERY


Me orgullesce comentarles que NPR THE PICTURE SHOW esta mostrando mi trabajo sobre El Salvador. Las imágenes forman parte de un proyecto fotogråfico que he estado trabajando por algunos años sobre la pos-guerra de mi país de origen.

Ojála que puedan tomar un poco de su tiempo para echarle un vistiazo

///

MORE LINKS:

ESFOTOPERIODISMO Photocafe El Salvador...


###

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home