Friday, February 12, 2010

Bianca Starr Real Deal Sale in the Mission

Photobucket
FOR YOUR HEART'S DESIRE @ BIANCA STARR

Bianaca Starr Blog

Bianaca Starr Map


25% all dresses
Venus Superstar Jewelry at discounted prices (meet the designer herself)
Heartbaker's yummy cupcakes!
Processo will be flowing!

WHEN? Sat (tomorrow) 12-5pm
WHY? Because we like you!

DJ IRENE HERNANDEZ-FEIKS of CHILLIN' PRODUCTIONS
DJ REBECCA WATKINS


BIANCA STARR
3552 20th Street
Between: Mission & Valencia
San Francisco, CA 94110
Biancastarr.com

Bianaca Starr Blog

"Owning and operating a nightclub in the tenderloin really taught me alot about who I am as a woman. I learned that I like getting attention behind the bar. I learned that this city is the freshest on the coast. I learned I hated leaving the tenderloin at 3am. I learned that it's all about relationships and most importantly I learned that the key to success is opening your space up and collaborating with talented folks. That being said, I am so thrilled about this event I will be hosting at my boutique next Saturday." [Sat. February 13th]
JEWELRY* BAKED GOODS FROM THE HEART*MUSIC*CHAMPAGNE
25% of all dresses and great deals on Jewelry!

Undercover Of The Night - The Rolling Stones
<
thanks for the video Tynorman10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home