Monday, February 6, 2012

I could listen to Bron Y-Aur Stomp forever, I keep pressing play;)

Listening to Bron Y-Aur Stomp and pressing play (over and over again)...I love this song, it's so sweet, fun and playful:)

Bron Y-Aur Stomp

jazybellagher (9 months ago)

So, this song is about Plant's dog......cool

FelicianB (1 week ago)

@jazybellagher I was just about to write "fuck off with wikipedia knowledge", because to this moment i was sure the song is about nothing than friendship and love. But then... "You're the finest dog I knew". Woah. Well, still reminds me of the euphorism of my first love haha.

Bron-Y-Aur Stomp Led Zeppelin from Led Zeppelin III Ah caught you smiling at me That's the way it should be Like a leaf is to a tree so fine. Ah all the good times we had I sang love songs so glad Always smiling never sad so fine. As we walk down a country lane, I'll be singing a song Hear me calling your name. Hear the whisper in the trees Telling Mother Nature 'bout you and me. Well if the sunshines so bright Or on our way it's darkest night The road we choose is always right so fine. Ah can your love be so strong When so many loves go wrong Will our love go on and on and on and on and on and on? Chorus My, my la de la come on now it ain't too far Tell your friends all around the world Ain't no companion like a blue eyed merle. Come on now well let me tell you What you're missing missing 'round them brick walls. So of one thing I am sure It's a friendship so pure Angels singing all around my door so fine. Yeah ain't but one thing to do Spend my nat'ral life with you You're the finest dog I knew so fine. When you're old and your eyes are dim There ain't no old Shep gonna happen again We'll still go walking down country lanes I'll sing the same old songs Hear me call your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home