Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Photobucket

9/06/10 Once, it must have been two summers ago, I sat in a bar on Mission Street (styled somewhat like an business traveler airport hotel bar, not quite what you would expect) they were showing a Kubrick film (Dr. Strangelove) but you couldn’t hear the sound. I thought about staying, then I actually started a conversation with someone and they ended up giving me their business card; it was one of those after work situations but on a Saturday, he was with some coworkers. It (he) reminded me so much of how I use to be... What did I do afterward, I’m trying to remember, I think I kept walking up and down Mission Street and I wandered into another bar.

































The Rolling Stones-Dance Parts 1&2

thanks ghostryder8567

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home