Wednesday, March 28, 2012

S.P. G.S. & B.H. are my heroes...



I didn't mean for that above...I would have done my P.S.'s last night but I went to bed early...

I think I've been watching too many Sylvia Plath Youtube videos and reading her poems before I go to bed at night...I saw the documentary and her interviews; but I especially love to hear her reading her poems, (that's what I've been trying to do when I write mine).

I was going to give Sylvia Plath credit for the "Buzzing Bee" line in that poem from a couple weeks ago, so I'll do it now. I didn't mean to opened a can of worms, pun intended... I was feeling happy writing about the ants but the words went quickly to a dark place. I'm not blaming S.P. but because of her I decided to push the envelope a little bit and it got me cornered creatively and then I didn't want to back down out of respect for her and in her honor. I'm not comparing the quality in any way with S.P.'s work just the tapping into that dark personal place. I was hesitant posting and I didn't mean to just do it for the sake of doing, or at anyones expense, I tried to make sure by covering the bases making the whole thing into a metaphor for something much simpler - I know you got that. But still maybe the tone was unnecessarily heavy, or came across as self indulgent which I didn't intend:(

And of course I'm not a "Cambridge male" ...


"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."

Sylvia Plath

"Apparently, the most difficult feat for a Cambridge male is to accept a woman not merely as feeling, not merely as thinking, but as managing a complex, vital interweaving of both."

Sylvia Plath


Sylvia Plath reads from ARIEL (1)




I get crazy at night (sometimes),,, I even wore my "insane asylum look" today,,,I even joked about that with the lifeguards at the pool. "Your wearing white on white?"

In the future :) :) :) (maybe) I can just "phone it in" on occasion:) :) :) although simpler it might be just as affective (!) but don't think I'm wining about that now...

P.S. >> G.S. is a hero of mine along w/ B. H. as I mentioned before, "Project Kraken Post" :(


Times Running Out For Me
thanks indigenous4logic

























///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home