Friday, March 23, 2012

XXX coconut lotion...

Randomly saw the last few minutes of "XXX" bora bora girl + bottle of lotion,,,,

I'm sleepy.....

It's not even 11 I'm just going to write for a little bit (i just erased most of this sentence and then re-wrote the same thing) what @#$%^&?

That woke me up enough to untie my right shoe...

I Smurfed-it today - all blue denim - brown shoes my new blue shirt buttoned up and even "layered" levi's jacket with synth wool lining - you know they are made in China, well mine is at least - wow I can't believe I use to be interested in "geo politics," sort of still am, but this comment is the extent of it now.

I went to meet-up with my new friend "Langley" it was casual Friday but I "dressed up" Smurf...he's an analysis for the FBI, his name rimes with "Langley," just kidding about FBI but he is an analysis...

He is a Pisces on the last day you can be one (that still makes you very much a Pisces) - anyhow we talked about mysticism, philosophy, his therapist, all kinds of shit... being a Pisces hahaha omg I shouldn't be allowed to write right now.... My special pisces power is being able to "feel" the entire Pacific basin shift as one entity - yes... from Australia, Japan, Galapagos, California etc. it's hard to describe words don't do it justice... [what the fuck - right - i've told people this, they don't believe me] ...

It probably didn't help that I was really hungry and the pool was really crowded tonight...I was feeling kind of listless I swam for half an hour and then it was pretty cool I put my flippers on and just dolphin kicked under water back and forth, my arm has been kind of sore too, so I just tucked my arms back,,,this is why I swim because then I just went to the corner and kind of just "kicked it" and thought about stuff - I grabbed the "jump platform" up behind me and just kind of laid back kicking... I dove down to the bottom, it's about 14 feet or so - I'm strong enough (core strength) where I can reverse plank under water - uhh, laying on your back really straight looking up - sometimes sort of upside down at an angle - it's a cool sensation to hold straight, I think it's the way the water feels and because you just kind of float in space (it's a deep enough pool) and I'm better at holding my breath because for at least 30 seconds it felt like I could breathe. But then I would go back to my spot... Time must go by really slow for the lifeguards because that's what it felt like just sitting there, at least I could dive down every so often, I try not to distract them but I guess they appreciate when I talk to them (I do)... It was noisy and kids were splashing around - the lifeguards where too busy to talk too they were really staring around, you know... It's a fancy new pool and the roof has retractable sky lights - I finally felt better and suddenly kind of happy staring at the night sky; it wasn't even that much sky, just a wide sliver and I couldn't even see any stars, just pure black... I was like "what the fuck" really? I imagined there were stars and that was part of it, but the only other thing I could think of was that it was like my computer monitor...and that reminded me of something. I'm cracking up by myself here - did I just write this on the internet? It is kind of hidden here at the end of a long rambling paragraph...but its true and that made me feel better...

Then two kids about 11 years old a brother and sister, (they were so cute)...asked me, "how do you get to the bottom of the pool?" so I explained how you should first float on your stomach and then bend at the waist and then you let your legs go straight up so that their weight pushes down, and to slowly breathe out. They watched me do this, it was funny seeing them stare down at me, I guess they were impressed when I was just laying on my back at the bottom of the pool, then they tried...I wish I could stay down there - it's been years but scuba diving is not quite the same... it's more quiet and peaceful...then I kicked back and forth for a few laps as the pool was emptying, said by to the lifeguards...

I've got another post but I don't have the energy to finish it - It's sort of "kitchen sink" I thought I could break it down and post the beginning instead of what I just wrote but it kind of makes sense all together - somehow it does, I think so, so I want to keep it in one piece... Oh, by the way, while I'm on the subject of unfinished blog posts; I still haven't posted "The Sirius Connection" only the drawings that one time "Pina Colada song night" (what the fuck#$%^&*?) goodnight.























///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home