Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thorn Proof... side one


[update 12:04 post below this one;) "for the record" no pun, well maybe...i'm such a dork]



Side one
No. Title Lyrics Length
1. "Route 66" Bobby Troup 2:20
2. "I Just Want to Make Love to You" Willie Dixon 2:17
3. "Honest I Do" Jimmy Reed 2:09
4. "Mona (I Need You Baby)" Ellas McDaniel 3:33
5. "Now I've Got a Witness (Like Uncle Phil and Uncle Gene)" Nanker Phelge 2:29
6. "Little by Little" Phelge/Phil Spector 2:39




Rolling Stones - Route 66 - London - March 19, 1964

thanks 4 vid kg441

sebmaximo59 (8 months ago)

me gusta

bassbob42 (1 year ago)

This is just as nasty as it gets. Raw unfiltered Stones=Best music Ever. Thanks for posting.


Rolling Stones - I Just Want To Make Love To You - London - Apr 10 ,1964

thanks! kg441

1wolfoutlaw (3 months ago)

brian jones was the rolling stones, not big mouth jagger.



honest i do - the rolling stones

thanks! kg441


#

pmr1946 (2 weeks ago)

I love all the Stones albums from the 60s & 70s but this was from their first LP and the one I always seem to be drawn back to. I remember buying it as a 17 year old in 1964 at a little record shop on the King's Road in Chelsea. Great days.

#

elfphil1 (4 months ago)

Can be found on the Hope Floats soundtrack

Missbeckysboy (7 months ago)

Friday Morning Quotes "Oooo....Stones in the morning" Those early Friday mornings were the best times, leading to the best days of my life.





The Rolling Stones - Mona (I Need You Baby) - The Rolling Stones - 1964

thnks 4 vid MaryJaneLouiseBowers

MrBubba1800 (2 months ago)

Sing it, sing it loudly, to heck with those around




Rolling Stones Now I've Got a Witness

thnks jaggermickjagger







;) i love the stones because they are always straight up!! ;) :)


Rolling Stones - Little By Little - London - Apr 10, 1964

danks! kg441

BobBerkeley (1 month ago)

I believe the lyric is: "Well I try not to bear a grudge, a girl's gonna hitch a ride / Things ain't been the same since my mother died." Maybe it's just a crazy in-joke.

r1273m (7 months ago)

April 10, 1964, my 17th birthday.  Happy days. Bob

BobBerkeley (10 months ago)

Wait, wait--what's this in the last verse about his dead mother?


































///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home