Wednesday, February 15, 2012

For the future...



Queen Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

I'm not talking about Kate Middleton, she already has one...

@ 1:49 Aww Brian May f'd up his guitar solo, I feel better...

So, whenever, wherever, with whomever; perhaps the...

Ritz - Someday in Pareee, Londinium
Ritz - There's a chain, lots of major cities and peripheries; Pasadena, lake near Vegas, Dana Point
Ritz - there's the cracker, their sweet

#

pfootball43 (5 months ago)

Freddie is the only guy I consider 'hot'
#

theoneandonlysarab (5 months ago)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDIE MERCURY <3
#

1rendezvous (1 day ago)

here's my response to your valentines to me.
#

SPC1983 (1 week ago)

@squirrelmart "Driving back in style in my saloon will do quite nicely, take me back to yours that will be fine"
#

nanabanana3893 (1 week ago)

This has to be my favorite Queen song. Its so flirtatious, and fun. Never get tired of listening to this band or song. Freddie Mercury is simply amazing. Wish he was still alive and singing.
#

nicol2812 (1 week ago)

ohh MIKA remindes me of Freddie...
#

flacapauv (1 month ago)

I need 47 condons and a machine time
#

imprint808 (1 month ago)

Farrokh Bulsara (Freddie Mercury) i love your music
#

candy22102000 (1 month ago)

@squirrelmart Driving back in style, in my saloon will do quite nicely Just take me back to yours that will be fine (Come on and get it)
#

atraxam (1 month ago)

@pfootball43 shit, and I thought i was the only one having that mind :-)

Queen - Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

#

WeTheStrange (5 months ago)

I'm absolutely crazy about this piece of music.
#

grecasophia (4 months ago)

when i was a kid, me and my puppy we used to dance arround with this song :) ...happy memories :)
#

AlarV (1 day ago)

I want to do exactly what the song says for a week! I'll call it Mercury week :D
#

braducsb2 (1 week ago)

Cool song - even though Freddie Mercury was a "fanny fucker," he was still the man... if that makes sense!
#

paulieboy4u (2 weeks ago)

My Dad would never believe this was Queen
#

edsroraphael (2 weeks ago)

Muiito bom!!!
#

yerk3 (3 weeks ago)

He came from Zanzibar, he was no ordinary guy....
#

SerranistaLutheriana (4 weeks ago)

Its soooooooooooooooooooooooo chezzy...god it´s alredy stucked on my head! i need to put it on my MP3 , One more song of Queen in that little thing!


Queen - Seaside Rendezvous

#

mariecurie32 (1 month ago)

My problems are gone for 2 minutes and 16 seconds
#

BigDVulturous (6 months ago)

Its seems so ggod to hear this again after years of not hearing it. When I was 10 I used to love it and now it feels like pure nostalgia. X) Still love it
#

meddowstaylor100 (1 day ago)

WEIRD NOISES BUT STILL WONDERFUL. LOVE QUEEN
#

kissification369 (1 week ago)

"C'est la vie Mesdames et Messieurs" Freddie speaking french ... <3
#

humblehumbleful (2 weeks ago)

@Kamyu03 i agree XD
#

humblehumbleful (2 weeks ago)

hahaha love the high voice at 1:05 - 1:10
#

Kamyu03 (2 weeks ago)

Jazz at it's best..
#

hahaspongebob121 (2 weeks ago)

Queen songs always manage to make me feel happy and hopeful.
#

akanawha (3 weeks ago)

This was always a favorite of mine. Many of my friends would cringe on songs like this. It just shows what an amazing variety of writing ability Freddie had. My all time favorite singer for almost forty years now. Freddie lives in his music.
#

Bernie8903 (3 weeks ago)

@MrQueenEMMA WOWWWW!!!!!Speechless.......Even a 'funny' song from Quenn is soo delightful mhhhhhh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home