Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I feel like Bella in New Moon...


baby flying fox

[update at 4:29 very bottom]

I mean something like that;)

New Moon - Motorcycle crash Scene

but i wish i was Kristen... (something like that...I'm such a dumshit;)

Robert/Kristen filming dirt bike scene


Lets Get Physical - Summer Nights

Olivia Neweton John says "you know what I mean"


Olivia Newton-John "PHYSICAL" (2005 Remix)

"OO" la la I'd like to be smack dab in the middle of "Australia" right now and/or along the edges would be nice too playing in the surf, riding those waves...


Grease - Summer Nights - John Travolta & Olivia Newton



baby flying foxes

these little guys like this song it reminds them of Halloween (they're going to love it)


run dmc and beastie boys its tricky

































///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home