Monday, February 27, 2012

OK hour is up,,,,"The Number of the Beast"

It's alright if, you couldn't figure it out tonight... [ who am I talking to;) ? ]

It's not that relevant of a "riddle" for today, there are still some days to go, maybe it will just dawn on you, here eventually...

I think I posted (just) because of the word "beast," and because soon I might finally post "The Sirius" connection. Damn I've built that up and I already gave away the ending.

Also, it was kind of relevant because of the Crowley drawings and "numbers" stuff that are going to be in that post etc. etc.

And furthermore it was worth (I'm such a dumb ass) posting so that perhaps when you do get it, it will seem kind of interesting, how the numbers and dates work out. It's not the craziest thing, perhaps just a coincidence but I like to read into it, you know me, anyhow...

///

Awww, is that it for today...tonight?

I'm kind of sad...

Maybe I can post something else (later tonight) and just leave it open ended...

I wish we could...

I mean...

I'd rather just fall asleep watching "Vivre Sa Vie" if you know what I mean...


///

I do dot dot a lot don't I?

anyhow, more clues...

"OO" it was...

Released 12 May 1972

and...

Recorded July 1971 – March 1972

something something like that;)

no pressure, but still;) perhaps on the day in question or by the "ides,"
,,,still no pressure;)

The Rolling Stones - Tumbling Dice Lyrics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home