Monday, February 27, 2012

The Number of the Beast

Let him who have understanding
reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
its number is six hundred and sixty six.

The Number of the Beast LYRICS

9:10pm update 10:25 I posted something above (another post).

It's not the most obvious first thing that comes to mind, though that would be nice 2.

I'm just going to leave this post like this for an hour or so while I eat dinner;)

I like to add numbers and count the number of repeating places just for fun

Don't try to use the equation below unless you happen to know an astrologer I mean astronomer - it's so Crowlean you know, wait just ignore this probably just confused things more - It's just the word "sine" and "angle" and "golden ratio" sounds so cool...not that thats so relevant (just shoot me now;) ...my food is getting cold.

"The sine of the angle 666° multiplied by -2 is equal to the golden ratio"

stuff like this is tricky...math class, it's been a while, you know how those days and months can add up...

Oh yeah I wasn't going to post this today because the math is tricky enough and I didn't want to confuse things, but it's still kind of relevant in terms of blogosphere stuff

So i'm going to eat dinner - I have no fucking clue how to explain this POST but it would be fun if someone figured it out - what sign could I look for?


run dmc and beastie boys its tricky


P.S. maybe tonight i'll fall asleep watching Godard's Vivre Sa Vie - I can understand every 12th word or so but who's counting

"...now who's hungry"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home