Monday, March 19, 2012

Instead of going jogging and lifting weights yesterday...

...(i keep telling myself i'm going to work-out) I ate nachos and watched Superbad 1 -1/2 times...i had fun trying to decide which of the three principal characters I would most want to be or enjoy being (or most like,,,,prob all 3) [10 min later] i better post this quick and get to the pool... [wow my blog looks like night...]


Rbl Posse-Blue Bird[remix]

thanks for the vid Ligit510


Pink Skull - Drugs Will Keep Us Together

Thanks for the vid "jdiephaus" kthanks, ok;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxaFVhU7C9A

GALINHA1256 (1 month ago)
i wanna make love listening to this SONG :D

i would gO funking mental ! hahah

hardcoregummybear (2 weeks ago)

believe me you dont want to.. when the song is over  u feel very weird..x DDD


Adam And The Ants - Goody Two Shoes

thanks for the vid myrrd

I wish I could swim like this... "it's a long way to the top of you want to rock & roll" ACDC

Alexander Popov swimming technique

Thanks mkfromdk

Grant Hackett Front Crawl Technique

thanks for the vid abbamom

Grant Hackett Front Crawl Technique

































///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home