Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"roochee-roo-roo-chee-roo"



[11:49 PM final edit] [update *10:43AM bottom;) **10:49]

































Tonight she comes - The Cars


I was going to post this song on Jan. 19th but decided it might be too much, perhaps overkill (?) BTW I'm not referring to the title - wait,,,am I the only one with a dirty mind? ;) It's the rest of the lyrics... It's kind of like that thing where a racy song back in the day (1950's) seems so innocent or innocuous now...

I wrote some stuff in my notebook earlier...I think I'm going to lay in bed and continue where I left off. It includes my observations of a Streak-backed Oriole, I'm not that great at drawing, I think thats what I saw, I was surprised I thought they only resided in the South (?) I'm definitely not a bird expert, just a wanna be, an enthusiast; perhaps spring is coming early, "2012" polar axis shift,,,interstellar gravity waves, who knows????


Streak-backed Oriole

I'm kinda liking doing that (writing in my notebook) even if it's for five minutes... I had kinda gotten away from doing that...goodnight

/// ///

* 10:43AM

212 by Azealia Banks (Official Video)

Azealia Banks - 212 Lyrics
Damn!!! thanks lMakeLyrics


Sublime - Paddle Out
[...then,,,Rapunzel, I climb through your window...]

** 10:49AM "tonight she comes" sometimes you would appear...

#

juliahronn (2 weeks ago)

i thouht this song was more.. innocent That Mickey mouse sweater was missleading.
#

christinahoops (2 months ago)

@2011tellyaddict Women are becoming more sexually empowered. I'd say this is 10 times better everything currently on the radio. This is more raw. I like it.
#

chachacrunch (15 hours ago)

n n n n n n
#

enitsuj93 (1 day ago)

What you gon do when I eat a pear?
#

Akumigami (1 day ago)

I only really get the general jist of her words but I still find myself wiggling to it and putting it on repeat anyway. xD
#

MightBeQuiteInsane (1 day ago)

kill to see this live.
#

xLadyGrinningSoulx (1 day ago)

holy shit this bitch is gooooooood
#

begbie497 (1 day ago)

Outstanding :)
#

shannonhealy864 (1 day ago)

lethal tune!:)
#

Jordan4601 (1 day ago)

@MaynardRachel lol








































///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home