Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just think of me as your pet

rock...


The Rolling Stones Dont Stop Official Music Video
this video is so cheesy it's disarming


//////////

My friend ask me to learn this song so here it goes.. Frank Ocean


Frank Ocean Thinking About You


#

Mehdibreh (4 months ago)

Am i the only person who thinks that odd future does'nt correspond with Frank Ocean's music ?
#

justinblover135 (3 months ago)

<3
#

sulaortiz (3 months ago)

I love the fact that he asks her "or do you not think so far ahead?" no one thinks about forever anymore. Frank Ocean mademe think about forever <3
#

immekicks (4 months ago)

:]



Frank Ocean Thinking about you Cover Naja Flythe
thanks for the video NAJAFLYTHE




Frank Ocean- Thinking About You cover
thanks for the video six6strings13




me singing Thinking About You by Frank Ocean
thanks for thevideo grizzle90204
My friend ask me to learn this song so here it goes.. Frank Ocean

#

1122TayTay (1 day ago)

OMG HIM SINGING HIGH NOTES MADE ME SCREAM OMG I<3HIM,#LIKEIFAGREE
#

preddiefaceraye123 (1 day ago)

This Made Me Melt...=)
#

Mizdydy (1 hour ago)

- Ommmmqee , Heee Soundd Soo Cutee !
#

MsTyaijah (1 hour ago)

2 thumbs up :)
#

DSMOKESTL (10 hours ago)

U do u got an amazing voice u need to do somethin wit dat






































///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home