Friday, May 25, 2012

"Tops" The Rolling Stones

Photobucket







Always tryin' stuff out, I might have to re-visit this concept, and a bit of my experimental wardrobe styling, the heels, that grey thing hangin (dress), I miss that hat. #Imnofashionista: But sometimes I'll find a piece and start wondering how it could be shot and I've always been blessed with adventurous models, Lauren here might have been the most gung-ho that's another story...one of those less-is-more stories;)








The Rolling Stones "Tops"


thnks imaStonesFan

Really? The one with the tri-pod (! ?)... rrr because there are two d.u.k.w.i.m.? If so it's one of those teardrop-laughing at the same time emotions:)


9:20 AM OO-la-la I can go on and on (and no time to edit blah blah blah it looks alright) but I've got to run...I'll save it as an idea for another blogpost:)



















Howlin' Wolf - Meet Me In The Bottom

thnks TheQuicksilverdog

TheQuicksilverdog (1 year ago)







He was my favorite. I was blessed with seeing him in a small dancehall called the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco in 1967.

alyssabienka (1 week ago)

originally Delta Bluesman.... Most Of The Greats Came From Good Ole Mississippi






Photobucket















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home