Monday, May 21, 2012

Like A Duck...


6:51 PM P.S Blondie Song (bottom)


6:38 PM middle paragraph below song.



Like A Duck...

I'm so lucky
like a duck-ee
I swim and fly
and *Wanderlust


I float and sigh
a cracky-quack
The rain drops roll
right off my back.

I like my rye
and my liquor
I watch some scenes
I see them flicker

The Black Swan -
pretty big duck-ee
The Bride of Chuck-ee
He's also luck-ee...



The Seven Seas Of Rhye by Queen with lyrics



thanks ordan1467900



* After watching Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (Mr. & Mrs. Smith) the other night, a random thought about what movies Jennifer Aniston has been in popped into my mind...to the best of my knowledge I've never used the word "wanderlust" spoken or written, so just in case I Googled;)


evolution of a human while listening to this for the first time
:|
:o
:O
:D
XD
XO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

AwesomePersonGirl 4 months ago 14



What is the seven seas of rhye

Debbles1979 1 month ago




[ 6:38 PM ... ]

I like staring at my dry-erase board (from gallery days), then doing of course [Some days are more productive then others, I've learned to stop feeling guilty and just starting again and again chipping away and then it adds up and you feel better and then do it again, and too also rest as needed or work through it and come out stronger.] In permanent marker, top left it says Pompidou (we did have a worthy artist! Interesting story.) and it also says, "Dan wants to borrow a mic stand" ...right-on! Wow dry-erase boards are so cool it seems to work for my daily stuff I need to get done and bigger goals along top. Yeah, I always have to remind myself that lots of hard work is always needed; on top of the daydreaming.  And it's always nice to see good reminders and inspiration to work smart and probably most important to think outside of the box; it's easy (I think it's human nature) to get trapped in square thinking.


Yesterday, I helped a friend move some heavy furniture out of his office and I snagged some magazines; and I was randomly lucky finding $10 bucks in a Whole Foods parking lot (we stood around for a while talking); and then later someone gave me a Fosters, (it was warm), it's in the fridge now - yes! tonight after swimming! I'm counting all my blessings...



Box Office magazine pg. 25
"I said to myself, "Look at these Spartans. Look at their intent, and look at their work ethic." You can always asume, whoever your troops are, [that] your king has done more. If I am Leonidas, I want to stand there and know I've put in the work, and, when I stand there and talk about taking them to their death, and I stand there and talk about going up against a million people, I can do that in utter confidence and utter disregard...like a lion. I wanted to be that person who stood up there and have people say, "He did work his balls off. He does have our respect." You wouldn't want to see a skinny-ass actor yelling, "Give me more armor!"

"Since I was going to be running around in just a cape and a cod piece, I didn't want to spend months saying, "Oh damn, I should have worked harder."

Gerard Butler



P.S. lots of king motifs here and there (recurring:)  but just to be clear, I'm humble, and song follows...



Blondie - I'm Always Touched By Your Presence, Dear (Live)


thanks C3MC2

(I'm Always Touched By Your) Presence, Dear
Blondie

Was it destiny?
I don't know yet.
Was it just by chance?
Could this be kismet?
Something in my consciousness told me you'd appear,
Now I'm always touched by your presence, dear.
When we play at cards you use an extra sense.
(It's really not cheating)
You can read my hand, I've got no defense.
When you sent your messages whispered loud and clear,
I am always touched by your presence, dear.
Floating pass the evidence of possibilities.
We could navigate together,psychic frequencies.
Coming into contact with outer entities.
We could entertain each one with our theosophies.
Stay awake at night and count your R.E.M.'s when you're talking with your super friends.
Levitating lovers in the secret stratosphere.
I am still in touch with your presence, dear.
I am still in touch with your presence, dear.
I am still in touch with your presence, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear.




















///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home