Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Night Concept Albums...."Blondes Have More Fun...Or Do They?"


Schiller thinks so, he is always having fun! Awh, he's kinda sleepy in this picture.

"Sat Night Concept Albums" posting in their entirety (?) Nah, thats too gimmicky, maybe this once. But being that its Saturday night, that makes it sort of festive, what entire album could I post?

Schiller recommended "Blondes Have More Fun!" The back cover says "...Or Do They?" Hey its kinda rockn' and fun, does have some heartbreakers though.

I didn't know this little guy was such a music buff! He is blonde - I guess he's up on that sort of stuff;) BTW: I kinda met Rod (well I was too little to "meet") the year this album came out - but thats anther story...


Do ya think I'm sexy? - Rod Stewart


thanks CATWOMAN1904


Track listing
[edit] Side one

1. "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" (Rod Stewart, Carmine Appice) – 5:31
2. "Dirty Weekend" (Stewart, Gary Grainger) – 2:36
3. "Ain't Love a Bitch" (Stewart, Grainger) – 4:39
4. "The Best Days of My Life" (Stewart, Jim Cregan) – 4:21
5. "Is That The Thanks I Get?" (Stewart, Cregan) – 4:32

[edit] Side two

1. "Attractive Female Wanted" (Stewart, Grainger) – 4:17
2. "Blondes (Have More Fun)" (Stewart, Cregan) – 3:46
3. "Last Summer" (Stewart, Cregan) – 4:05
4. "Standin' in the Shadows of Love" (Lamont Dozier, Eddie Holland, Brian Holland) – 4:28
5. "Scarred and Scared" (Stewart, Grainger) – 4:54

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home