Friday, February 17, 2012

2.17.12



Umm... this isn't really a good photo.

I should keep trying again and again. Maybe next time I'll bring a sandwich with me (you know) so I can be more patient and wait for that golden hour, when the sun is shinning just right.

I took this not so good landscape photo this past Sunday, it was drizzling and kind of cold. On days like that (actually always) I dream of being in the Seychelles... I'd find a deserted beach and just lay my face in the warm sand...

On reflection, I think that the cool weather made me a bit impatient, it had been kind of foggy too but it finally lifted; lesson learned on the importance of dressing appropriately...

Pet Shop Boys - Closer to heaven (Slow version)


#

cochristian62 (1 day ago)

I just love this song! this version moves me so
#

angelfieramente (2 months ago)

Tanto en el álbum "Nightlife" (1999), como en el musical de Jonathan Harvey, "Closer To Heaven" reúne la brillantez formal de la mayor parte de los temas de PSB (una orquestación majestuosa, épica) y los aullidos de amor y la bala de plata de su grito interno, de sus letras tan arrebatadoramente humanas ("Tell me now / You're coming home tonight"), donde una vez más el amor y todos sus matices encuentra su reflejo en este verso de Luis García Montero: "Tú me llamas, amor, yo cojo un taxi".
#

Adriana1111000 (1 year ago)

Thank you! this version is very sweet! I like it!

///

When I listen to this song sometimes I get a little sad "the city's aflood and our love turns to rust" imagining the far far far off future- like the end of that movie "Artificial Intelligence" when the little kid robot is stuck in his capsule and its the next ice age, the city is iced over (i think)...

Pet Shop Boys - Where the Streets Have No Name (I Can't Take My Eyes off You)




Left To My Own Devices (The Disco Mix) - Pet Shop Boys




















///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home