Friday, April 27, 2012

Ivan Lendl vs John McEnroe


Photobucket

I didn't get their email.


I'd never make a good paparazzi: I wasn't going to take a picture, but they were oblivious - it was epic (10 min and counting) this picture doesn't do it justice, I wish I would have taken another one, even gotten closer because they probably wouldn't have cared, maybe even wanted a picture - you know souvenir of their epic make-out session = why not?. Later, on the train I took that "Teddybears" picture (post below); I didn't want to regret not-taking-it kind of thing, ya know.



John McEnroe - You Cannot Be Serious
thanks davemings




First two seconds.

McEnroe at Roland Garros 3
thanks AlStAmPlEr

This video is kind of relaxing just letting it play in the background: A little bit of slow-mo, suave talking French guy; you got to give them credit (in France) playin' on clay courts (change of pace), then afterwards a lovely night out, dinner,,,escargot, French wine; then perhaps slip off to that pied-à-terre = oo-la-la!



Victor Lana: The Return of Mac Attack: John McEnroe Ignites ... Aug 29, 2010 ... The Return of Mac Attack: John McEnroe Ignites Controversy as U.S. Open Begins.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home